Wednesday 29 April 2015

Claudia: Face Charts

Face Design 1
When creating looks for my Claudia at first I wanted her to look like she has just fed so I designed her to have a small amount of blood dripping from the corner of her lip. I also designed her to have smokey smouldering eyes to intensify them as well as having red eye shadow on the lower lash line as this gave the eyes a bit of an evil look which I like. Although I do like this design and I like the full red lip look however I felt that having a full red lip as well as blood coming from the corner would be too much.

Face Design 2
For my second design I wanted it to be a more plain compared to my first design as I thought it didn't all go together. For this design I went for a plain simple yet bold purple lip stick as it gave it a dark vampy look which I really like, I still kept with the smoky eyes, however I used a few darker colours to make the eyes more intense, and I changed the shaped of the eyeliner as the first design was too winged out and I don't think it really suits how I want my Claudia to be portrayed. Where as I am happy with the shape of the eyeliner in this design, Although in this design I like it a lot more than the first especially the eyes, I feel like it is a bit to simple and this is how I came up with the third and final design.

No comments:

Post a Comment