Tuesday 5 May 2015

Project Evaluation: Claudia and Quentin

For the second part of this term, when we were given Claudia and Quentin, and we were told to chose a TV series that these two characters could be in, at first I was looking forward to it as I have never had to think about creating characters to go into an already existing show. We also had to come up with a backstory for both of these characters too, I found this the hardest as I had so many ideas going through my head that I didn’t know what I actually wanted to do for both of my characters, apart from that I wanted to use the TV series, the Vampire Diaries.

At first I found it difficult to come up with ideas for make up for a male vampire, without having blood on it, therefore I chose my Quentin to have blood on the design instead of having Claudia as well ,because of my first design for Claudia was for her to have a small drip of blood coming from the corner of her mouth, but I thought that if I had put both characters with blood coming from their mouths would not look right, but the designs that I have come up with I am happy with. The only problem I had when creating the look was that, my model’s eczema  had flared up a couple of days before shooting, which did make it a bit hard when applying foundation to the skin especially when close to the eye,I also had to apply a small amount of eyeshadow, although I took my time when applying make up to this area, it was slightly hard as my model’s eyes would water a fair bit, which meant I then had to go back with foundation and then eyeshadow and it was a bit of an endless cycle. Where as my Claudia photo shoot went really well and I didn’t have any other problems apart from coming up with the designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment