Tuesday 5 May 2015

Quentin: Face Charts

For my first idea for Quentin was to have him normal looking,but have his eyes looking sore and red like he too has not seen sunlight in a while. To do this I will use the red greasepaint as well as a red eyeshadow to create this red eyed effect. Although this look is simple and the red eyes makes it look effective I don't think I will use this idea as I don't think it really shows him being a vampire really.

For my second idea I still had the idea of the red eye look however I did not want it to be as noticeable on this idea than it was on the first one. I also added in some dark eyeshadows around the lash lines mainly in dark browns and black colours, I did this to make the eyes look darker and to define them and for my character look darker and mysterious. I also wanted to add in some blood to this look, to make it look like he just fed, I used some greasepaint to create a blood stain on his lips and then add some blood on top and let drip down one side.

No comments:

Post a Comment