Tuesday 24 February 2015

Final Idea for Miss Havisham's Make-up



After I realised I didn't quite like my second design, I went back to my original idea of when Miss Havisham was looking really old and tired. With my two previous looks I was adding in wrinkles but in both of them I done them both different and after practising with both brown and grey colours I have chosen to go with grey as this came out with the best possible effect. It also adds to the greyness of the face which overall makes the face look duller , older and more skeleton like. I'm going to add the off white colour to the eyebrows, eyelashes and lips a little bit, I am also carrying on using the red greasepaint around under the eye for a tired effect as I think this has worked really well. After carrying out more research into the way Miss Havisham lived and came to the conclusion that because of how dirty her house is that she would have some hygiene issues resulting in not washing creating sores on her skin. To create these sores I'm going to use duo eyelash adhesive as I think this work better than using liquid latex.

The only thing that I am concerned about is the continuity of this look as most of it is really easy to do and quite quick, the thing that I will find the hardest is to make sure that it looks exactly right for the next time I have to shoot it.

No comments:

Post a Comment