Saturday 28 March 2015

Claudia

Claudia has little to no parental guidance, however her neighbours give updates on what is happening in the world and give her essentials that she needs everyday. I feel like the neighbours have a heavy influence on her life and that is how she can achieve all these different looks, as they supply her with clothing and make up. I also think that because she hasn't had that adult supervision for most of her life, I feel like she lets things build up such as her dirty clothes and just general clutter everywhere, because of this buildup of dirt.

She is also an psychotic, which means she see things that are not actually there, as well as imaging them such as her imaginary boyfriend, because she is psychotic she also perceives things differently which I think that when she and her boyfriend argue and he says something she will take it the wrong way, making things worse for them.

My chosen word is spinning for Claudia, I have chosen this word because I feel like Claudia's mind is constantly spinning whether it is fast or slow and it is down to how she feels one day to the next and what has happened on the side world that her neighbours have been telling her also as well as what is happening between her boyfriend and herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment