Wednesday 18 March 2015

Design Process for Estella's Hair


My first idea for Estella's hair was to have it up in a high ponytail which would have been curled, and other sections of hair added to it, to make it look like a waterfall effect on the hair. I choose to have Estella's hair like this because of the time period I wanted to do. I'm also going to stick to the tradition of having a middle parting which will be swooped back into the rest of the curled ponytail, then having the hair placed over one shoulder. Although I do like this idea, I don't think i'm going to use this idea as my model has long hair but I feel like it wouldn't go over the shoulder over for this idea.

My second idea idea similar is to my first one, however I was not going to the curl the hair as much, due to the fact that I was designing it around the time she was married to Pummel, who was abusive towards her.
I was also going to keep the hair slightly messy, and have more hanging out of the high ponytail, which would make it look like she has just been hit or some other abuse at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment