Wednesday 18 March 2015

Final Design for Estella's Hair





In the end I decided to go for a look that is quite like the first design, but instead of having the whole of the second section in a ponytail, I am going to split that in half and put the top half up in a high ponytail curl and pin it in place, with the rest of the second section, I am also going to curl it and pin it in place near where I have put the hair band in. With the front section near the hairline, I am going to leave it straight and just pull back around the hair band, I will also take out a small section, in which I will curl and leave by the side of the head. Above are photos from my practise, I thought it went very well and did not take me that long, which has made me feel more confident about the assessment, although it is still an informal assessment, it has still reassured me that I will get it done in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment